Friday, February 23, 2007

neaţa

that means mornin' and it's my std "hi dudes".
ay! it's my blog, and you will respect my authoritah!
good.
i'll tell you about my findings about the universe, about total nonsense and, of course, about ME because i love myself.
once i drank too much and the room started spinning. around me. i got out of the toilet and the hallway was spinning. around me. the whole building was spinning. around me. got out into the quiet night, felt the cool, soft breeze, and the full moon was spinning around me. the stars were spinning around me. than it all became clear. my theories came to be confirmed. i was right after all. i'm the center of the universe.

2 comments:

razvan784 said...

that is a superb entry. such depth, such insight. wonderful.

razvan784 said...

thanks! :D