Sunday, May 13, 2007

nightmadness

Last night I dreamt I was out on a boatride with the Pope. I was rowing the small boat on a quiet, shady forest lake, and we were talking. But then they started charging. We had to run. We got out of the boat and started running. The sun had set and we were still running. We were running downhill through the forest, then through some sand, and finally I reached a town. It was dark and cold in the railway station. I met with some friends, we were accomodated in a crowded, but welcoming room, where we made even more friends, and then we started discussing the tasks ahead. Then I phoned someone to tell another friend to move his ass over (by means of a train). Then I tried to accelerate the heating of some food by burning gas in a bowl.
I know. I'm deranged.

No comments: